1. Collection of Information. Olnick only collects personal information, such as name, address, email address, social security number, income information, rental history, employer, bank information, and other similar information when you register on this Site or voluntarily provide such information which typically occurs when you (i) fill out an online form or lease application that is submitted to Olnick via this Site, (ii) register as a user of this Site, or (iii) choose to receive emails from Olnick. Should you choose to pay an application fee online, your credit card information will be requested and stored. Olnick uses your credit card information for billing purposes only. If there is any trouble processing your order, Olnick will use your contact information to contact you. Olnick uses third parties to provide credit card processing services on this Site. If you submit an online payment, Olnick will only process your full payment information including credit cards through a third party payment processor that is PCI DDS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
3. “Non-Personal Information” contains nothing that could identify you personally. Olnick may collect such Non-Personal Information, such as statistical demographic and profile data, through this Site and share it with affiliated companies and other third parties.
4. Security. Olnick will take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful access or processing, disclosure, alteration, destruction or accidental loss of personal information; however you accept that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by third parties.
5. Links. This Site may include links to other sites on the Internet that are not owned by Olnick. You acknowledge that such other sites operate according to their own terms and privacy policies and Olnick has no control over such websites, makes no representations about such websites, does not endorse such websites and assumes no responsibility for any content or materials on or available from such websites or any privacy policies that may or may not apply.
6. Access. You are entitled to request access to and correction of all of your personal information that you provide to Olnick, or to remove your information from Olnick’s contact list at any time by contacting us.
7. Unsubscribe. If you have signed up to receive our e-mails and prefer not to receive marketing information from this Site, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive from this Site.
8. Cookies. Cookies are pieces of data assigned by a Web page server that uniquely identify the browser on your computer and may be used to personalize your use of a website. Olnick may access the cookies on your computer. You have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through your Web browser. Your decision to accept or disable a cookie will not affect your ability to access this Site, however, if you disable cookies, this may disable some of the functionality on this Site. This Site’s cookies are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
9. Phishing. Phishing is a scam where identity thieves use fraudulent emails, phony Web sites, online pop-ups, and even phone calls in an attempt to trick you into providing personal information such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers, passwords and social security numbers. Olnick will never ask you to e-mail personal information such as passwords, social security number, bank account details, credit card numbers, or other financial information nor will Olnick make unsolicited calls asking for such information. However, for fraud prevention purposes, Olnick may ask for you to verify personal information such as address or telephone number, which you have previously provided. Olnick will never send you e-mails or call you claiming we have lost or are updating your records. If you receive a suspicious message (e.g., email, text message, SMS, voicemail), especially from a source claiming to be Olnick or related to Olnick, do not provide the information requested and notify Olnick by either forwarding the suspicious message or sending an email with as much detail as possible of the content and sender of the suspicious message to email@example.com.
10. Age Restriction. This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our Site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.